- February 1, 2013 - It’s All About the Kids in PEAS Magazine - Click here to read.
- October 26, 2012 - Frustration builds over Keiosha case - Click here to read.
- October 2012 - Our president, Gaétane Borders, was interviewed on HuffPost Live. Click here to watch.
- April 10, 2012 - Our National Spokesperson, Cleo King, was featured in an article in Gloss Magazine. Read here.
- April 27, 2012 - Advocacy Group Fights to Keep 'Peas in Their Pods'. Our President Gaétane Borders was interviewed by Style Magazine. Read their article here.
- April 10, 2012 - Unheard Voices has collaborated with PEAS In Their Pods to find missing children here in United States. Read their post on the Unheard Voices website.
- December 16, 2011 - Peas in Their Pods was on Nancy Grace on 12/16/2011 at 7pm.
- December 14, 2011 - Peas in Their Pods was in emPOWER Magazine.
- December 2011 - Born for Greatness gave a special thanks to P.E.A.S. Magazine for doing a feature article on Born For Greatness Youth Empowerment Resources.
- December 10, 2011 - Peas in Their Pods and President Gaétane Borders were mentioned in this news story on News 14 Carolina. Baltimore Guardian Angels visit Monroe 1 year after Barnes disappearance
- October 2011 - The October issue of P.E.A.S. Magazine is mentioned in the Black Business Women Online blog.
- October 26, 2011 - Peas in Their Pods was mentioned on MSNBC in an interview with Jahessye Shockley's grandmother Shirley Johnson. Watch the video.
- October 24, 2011 - Podcast reveals new details in case of missing Glendale girl.Read more here.
- October 22, 2011 - Our president, Gaétane Borders, appeared again on CNN's newscast "CNN Newsroom" with T.J. Holmes at 7:00am and 9:00am central time on Saturday, October 11, 2011. Coverage of missing Jahessye Shockley has been brought to media attention! Watch the newscast.
- October 20, 2011 - Article appearing in wbtv.com
- October 10, 2011 - Our president, Gaétane Borders, appeared on the CBS Early Show on October 10, 2011! Watch the video!
- October 6, 2011 - Our president, Gaétane Borders, was interviewed on the Maury Povich show which aired on October 6, 2011.
- September 21, 2011 - Our president was on 1010 AM (Baltimore) on September 21, 2011. Missing kids and the PITP mission was the topic of discussion. http://wolbbaltimore.com/
- August 14, 2011 - PEAS in Their Pods were on the morning news with anchor Terri D of 106.7 in Indianpolis! http://tlcnaptown.com/
- July 26, 2011 -P.E.A.S. was interviewed on 88.1 KAYT FM (Louisiana) with host TonyBrown!
- July 17, 2011 -Our president, Gaétane Borders, was quoted in the Chicago Tribune News.
- July 17, 2011 -Our president, Gaétane Borders, appeared on CNN's newscast "CNNNewsroom" with T.J. Holmes on July 17, bringing to light the lack ofmedia attention to missing black children and what Peas in Their Podshas been doing to get information out to the public.
Watch the newscast.
- July 2011 - Peasin Their Pods is featured in an article in the Indystar.com! - Missing without a trace
- July 2011 - Peasin Their Pods is featured in an article in the Philadelphia Tribune! - Missing Black children: A crisis of medianeglect.
- June 2011 - It ismy honor to have Peasintheirpods Children ashonorees of the National Non-Profits & AdvocatesApprecilove Week. August 7-14th 2011 for your unendingdedication/passion to spreading the awareness of our missing youths,their life stories & affected families/friends. Trulyheartbreaking & I pray for your continued success/strength.
- January 2011 -‘Peas in Their Pods’ Hosts Lend a Hand in Case of Missing Teen PhyliciaBarnes, Reports The Baltimore Sun
Blog Radio Article
Baltimore Sun Article
- February 26, 2010- Our president, Gaétane Borders, has written another article in Essence Magazine.
- November 24, 2009- Essence Magazine contacted us. Ourpresident wrote a great article. They also included our website.
- June 4, 2009 -Gaétane Borders was a guest on Native America Calling. The subject wasChildren Paying With Their Lives: http://www.nv1.org/
- December, 2008 -Gaétane Borders,President of P.E.A.S., appeared on The Morning Showwith Mike & Juliet. Check it out here.
- November 9, 2008- Dr. Teresa Hairston was a guest on Peas In Their Pods. TeresaHairston acknowledges that all she has comes from the Lord. As thesuccessful publisher of Gospel Today, she is an entrepreneurialpioneer. Hairston states that Scripture will give you the best businessplan. Keep to the vision that God has given.
- October 2008 - OnPRWeb: Leah DeVon has graced thestage opening for some of the top acts in the country: Maze featuringFrankie Beverly, Earth Wind & Fire, Chaka Khan, The BackstreetBoys and Pieces of A Dream, to name a few. She is also the face of "TheDiva's Choice" fine jewelry line created by award winning jewelrydesigner Steven Zale. Leah joins Seventeen Magazine, Rachel Hunter andBadgley Mischka in endorsing the jewelry line. Leah DeVon is also aproud supporter of Saving Our Children.
- AMBER Alert Founder Honored
- October 2008 -"SHOWCASE"Mag/Dir..Inc., the first black female owned publication ofthis kind in the Cape May County, Middle Township New Jersey areadesigned to keep you informed of services, information and resourcesavailable to you and our neighbors along with helping new entrepreneursin reaching a wider audience. The goal is to showcase the best and thevigilant. This publication highlights each business or organizationwith a short bio, picture, services offered. They will highlight amissing child each.
- October 2008 -Networking Girls is proud to interview Gaetane Borders of Peas In TheirPods, an organization dedicated to help in the fight of saving ourmissing and exploited children. Everyday in America a child goesmissing and most never get media coverage. This is a matter that shouldbe close to our hearts because most of us are parents or know otherswho are. Even if you don't have kids that you love, I'm sure that thereis a child that you love.
- October 2008 -Peas In Their Pods was featured in the October 1, 2008, ALIVEMagazine™. This magazine features female entrepreneurs of color on itswebsite each week. Visit their site frequently as they will highlightnew entrepreneurs weekly.
Peas In Their Pods was formed in March of 2007 to bring awareness aboutthe epidemic rate at which African American children are abducted orendangered. Few realize that a child is abducted every forty seconds inthe United States. Moreover, over thirty-three percent of thesechildren are African American. Sadly, these children receive the leastamount of media exposure. This negatively impacts the likelihood thatthey will be safely reunited with their loved ones. Peas In Their Pod’sgoal is to spread awareness, and improve the reporting and searchsystem as it pertains to African American children. The organizationcreated a new alert system called the RILYA Alert system named after ayoungster named Rilya Wilson who went missing for over eight monthsbefore anyone realized she was gone. This new alert system will helpreduce the response time in which the crucial information is sharedwith the public so that Rilya’s tragedy does not occur again.
- September 28,2008 - Kertrina Dauway, a frequently requested Gospel Entertainer, wasour guest. Kertrina is the host of The World Famous House of BluesSunday Gospel Brunch where she performs weekly before sell out crowds.She has worked with many recording artists: Andrae Crouch, MichaelBolton, Kirk Franklin, Fred Hammond and many more. The award winningDallas Morning News has written several articles on Kertrina'saccomplishments as well as several additional local newspapers.Kertrina is a woman of many talents. She is also motivational speaker,songwriter, and publisher of the Y C L A Magazine.
- September 3, 2008- Marc Klaas, the father of Polly Klass who was murdered, was a gueston our radio show Peas In Their Pods on September 3, 2008. Mr. Klaasregularly appears on local and national television broadcastsadvocating child safety issues. Newspapers throughout the USA havepublished Mr. Klaas’ editorial opinions on children’s issues.
- July 16, 2008 -WVON Radio show topic was Missing African American Children. Guestswere the parents of missing Yasmine Acree, along with a member of thetelevision show "America's Most Wanted" and the head of the BlackPolice organization. Peas in Their Pods was represented by ourpresident, Gaetane Borders.