- February 1, 2013 - It’s All About the Kids in PEAS Magazine - Click here to read.
- October 2012 - Our president, Gaétane Borders, was interviewed on HuffPost Live. Click here to watch.
- April 10, 2012 - Our National Spokesperson, Cleo King, was featured in an article in Gloss Magazine. Read here.
- December 16, 2011 - Peas in Their Pods was on Nancy Grace on 12/16/2011 at 7pm.
- December 10, 2011 - Peas in Their Pods and President Gaétane Borders were mentioned in this news story on News 14 Carolina. Baltimore Guardian Angels visit Monroe 1 year after Barnes disappearance
- October 26, 2011 - Peas in Their Pods was mentioned on MSNBC in an interview with Jahessye Shockley's grandmother Shirley Johnson. Watch the video.
- October 24, 2011 - Podcast reveals new details in case of missing Glendale girl.Read more here.
- October 22, 2011 - Our president, Gaétane Borders, appeared again on CNN's newscast "CNN Newsroom" with T.J. Holmes at 7:00am and 9:00am central time on Saturday, October 11, 2011. Coverage of missing Jahessye Shockley has been brought to media attention! Watch the newscast.
- October 20, 2011 - Article appearing in wbtv.com
- October 6, 2011 - Our president, Gaétane Borders, was interviewed on the Maury Povich show which aired on October 6, 2011.
- July 26, 2011 -P.E.A.S. was interviewed on 88.1 KAYT FM (Louisiana) with host TonyBrown!
- July 17, 2011 -Our president, Gaétane Borders, was quoted in the Chicago Tribune News.
- July 17, 2011 -Our president, Gaétane Borders, appeared on CNN's newscast "CNNNewsroom" with T.J. Holmes on July 17, bringing to light the lack ofmedia attention to missing black children and what Peas in Their Podshas been doing to get information out to the public.
Watch the newscast.
- July 2011 - Peasin Their Pods is featured in an article in the Indystar.com! - Missing without a trace
- June 2011 - It is my honor to have Peasintheirpods Children as honorees of the National Non-Profits & AdvocatesApprecilove Week. August 7-14th 2011 for your unendingdedication/passion to spreading the awareness of our missing youths,their life stories & affected families/friends. Trulyheartbreaking & I pray for your continued success/strength.
- January 2011 -‘Peas in Their Pods’ Hosts Lend a Hand in Case of Missing Teen PhyliciaBarnes, Reports The Baltimore Sun
Blog Radio Article
Baltimore Sun Article
- November 9, 2008- Dr. Teresa Hairston was a guest on Peas In Their Pods. TeresaHairston acknowledges that all she has comes from the Lord. As thesuccessful publisher of Gospel Today, she is an entrepreneurialpioneer. Hairston states that Scripture will give you the best businessplan. Keep to the vision that God has given.
- October 2008 - OnPRWeb: Leah DeVon has graced thestage opening for some of the top acts in the country: Maze featuringFrankie Beverly, Earth Wind & Fire, Chaka Khan, The BackstreetBoys and Pieces of A Dream, to name a few. She is also the face of "TheDiva's Choice" fine jewelry line created by award winning jewelrydesigner Steven Zale. Leah joins Seventeen Magazine, Rachel Hunter andBadgley Mischka in endorsing the jewelry line. Leah DeVon is also aproud supporter of Saving Our Children.
- AMBER Alert Founder Honored
- October 2008 -Networking Girls is proud to interview Gaetane Borders of Peas In TheirPods, an organization dedicated to help in the fight of saving ourmissing and exploited children. Everyday in America a child goesmissing and most never get media coverage. This is a matter that shouldbe close to our hearts because most of us are parents or know otherswho are. Even if you don't have kids that you love, I'm sure that thereis a child that you love.
- September 28,2008 - Kertrina Dauway, a frequently requested Gospel Entertainer, wasour guest. Kertrina is the host of The World Famous House of BluesSunday Gospel Brunch where she performs weekly before sell out crowds.She has worked with many recording artists: Andrae Crouch, MichaelBolton, Kirk Franklin, Fred Hammond and many more. The award winningDallas Morning News has written several articles on Kertrina'saccomplishments as well as several additional local newspapers.Kertrina is a woman of many talents. She is also motivational speaker,songwriter, and publisher of the Y C L A Magazine.
- September 3, 2008- Marc Klaas, the father of Polly Klass who was murdered, was a gueston our radio show Peas In Their Pods on September 3, 2008. Mr. Klaasregularly appears on local and national television broadcastsadvocating child safety issues. Newspapers throughout the USA havepublished Mr. Klaas’ editorial opinions on children’s issues.
- July 16, 2008 -WVON Radio show topic was Missing African American Children. Guestswere the parents of missing Yasmine Acree, along with a member of thetelevision show "America's Most Wanted" and the head of the BlackPolice organization. Peas in Their Pods was represented by ourpresident, Gaetane Borders.